About Sue Anfang
SALES REPRESENTANTIVE, MCNE, SRES, PIVOTAL-ASA
I am proud to live and work in Scarborough! I take great pleasure in helping homebuyers like you find Houses for Sale in Scarborough. Whether it's helping you discover all the fantastic neighbourhoods from the estate properties near Hill Crescent & the Scarborough Bluffs or finding a great home in Centennial, West Rouge, West Hill or Highland Creek, my extensive knowledge of Scarborough homes for sale can help you find a great value! Take a look through the Real Estate Listings to find the perfect Scarborough Home, Townhome or Condo for sale or call me today at 416-562-5002.
If you're looking to list your Scarborough Home for Sale, I will help you understand the current market and develop a customized marketing plan will help your home stand out from other Homes for Sale and help you sell quickly, as stress-free as possible for top dollar.
What makes me different than other agents?
Not all agents have the same level of education, experience & training, so what makes me different?
- Experience: With over 15 years experience and buying, selling & leasing over 20 properties per year means I have the experience to forsee and prevent any issues for your greatest financial asset
- Hands on: when you hire a mega-team it's likely you won't even meet the face on the sign! When you hire me you get me!
- Communication: I use proven systems and proceedures to make sure that everything goes smoothly. You'll have direct access to me however you like to communicate: Text, Phone, Email, What'sApp, Facebook Messenger, I will get back to you promptly because if it's important to you, it's important to me!
- Industry Leadership: As a top agent, am a member of the Agent Leadership Council at our Brokerage. I am also a member of the Consumer Relations Comittee at the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board
- Negotiation skills: Certified Master Negotiator in Real Estate, I will work hard to make sure no money is left on the table during negotiations.
- Training & Education: Keller Williams Realtors are among the highest trained Realtors in the business, I attend several training sessions monthly to keep honing my skills!
Special Designations & Training
MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Specialist
Are negotiation skills important in your real estate professional? You bet they are.
Buying or selling a home can be a very emotional experience. There are multiple parties, conflicting interests and myriad issues that make a simple negotiation complex. In choosing your real estate professional, there is one factor to consider above all others: How well can your real estate professional negotiate on your behalf?
You set the terms and conditions for your agent to achieve. It is then up to your agent to use all of their negotiating strategies to persuade the other side to accept your terms. Therefore, you need to be certain that your agent has the skills to effectively persuade and influence the other party.
Since real estate negotiations include many different people and issues, it is always in your best interest to hire an agent specifically trained to handle the complexities associated with this negotiation process. An agent who carries the MCNE designation has been trained in professional negotiation tactics by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute, the leading negotiation training and coaching company for real estate professionals in the world.
Agents who hold the MCNE designation have completed negotiation training based on models of the Harvard Negotiation Program. They have mastered and exercised tactics of BATNA and collaborative negotiations, engaged with frameworks to best represent both Buyers and Sellers, have succeeded in written negotiations, and have studied the nuanced areas of negotiating across cultures and generations.
For Reviews & Success Stories, click this link
Education: Ontario Real Estate College Legal Assistant, Centennial College
Specialty: Homes for sale in Scarborough, Durham and the GTA, Relocating & Downsizing and Seniors Specialist
Designations: SRES, (Seniors Real Estate Specialist); Pivotal-ASA (Accredited Senior Agent), MCNE ( Masters Certified Negotiation Expert)
Awards: Silver Award 2016, 2018. Gold Production Award 2017, 2019, 2020.
Area Covered: Dorset Park Agincourt West Hill Birch Cliff Cliffside Clairlea Wexford Maryvale Tam O'Shanter L'Amoreaux Agincourt Woburn Bendale Kennedy Park Ionview Scarborough Village Guildwood Rouge West Rouge Centennial Highland Creek Morningside